The newly installed vacuum pump pipeline must remove the debris in the pipeline and install the filter. The open type working fluid method is to manually adjust the gate valve at the bottom of the gas-liquid separator to adjust the liquid seal level of the gas-liquid separator. When the water ring vacuum pump just starts, or when the discharge pressure changes, the liquid level of the gas-liquid separator will change. If the liquid level of the gas-liquid separator is empty, the gas will be discharged from the bottom of the gas-liquid separator if the gas is poisonous. Or flammable and explosive, gas will leak from the gas-liquid separator discharge valve, which can cause major safety accidents.
1, when the pipeline installation, especially the intake pipe, first remove the pipe welding slag, rust and dirt.
2. 20-30 mesh/inch strainer should be installed for the newly activated pipeline. The filter is clamped between the two flanges of the pipeline, leaving a certain clamping margin on the outer circumference of the filter so as not to be sucked into the vacuum compressor. After a period of use, confirm that the pipe is free of foreign objects.
3. Newly opened pipeline filter meshes are easy to have obstruction of debris and will affect the inhalation of gas. They should be disassembled and cleaned in time.
4. Normally, for the first time in a week, it is necessary to stop cleaning the filter and run it for another three weeks. For the second time, until the system is clean, the filter can be removed. Before connecting the water supply pipe to the vacuum compressor, the water supply pipe should be washed with water to ensure that the water pipe debris is washed clean before it is used.
1. Before starting, the grease in the bearing cavity of the vacuum compressor should be replaced. The grade is: #3 lithium grease. Clean the bearing chamber with gasoline before replacing.
2, through the liquid supply line to the vacuum compressor water supply flushing, hand-rotating the rotor, and then discharge the sewage through the drain line. For units that have been commissioned or have been put into formal operation, if they are stopped for more than 2 days, they must be flushed to prevent the start of internal rust and scaling and burn the motor.
3, check the electrical part is safe and correct.
4, check the direction of rotation of the motor to make it meet the liquid ring vacuum compressor steering.
5. Check if the coupling guard or belt cover is securely fixed.
When the operation of the vacuum compressor is stable, adjust the gate valve so that the reading of the pressure gauge of the liquid supply line is consistent with the discharge pressure of the vacuum compressor. At this time, slowly close the small valve, when the discharge pressure gauge reading is unstable, then Explain that the supply of liquid has been insufficient, to slowly open the valve, when the discharge side pressure reading is stable, this time for the best supply of liquid, note this reading, after each boot is adjusted to this reading. The speed of the regulating valve must be slow, because it takes several minutes for the change in the performance of the vacuum compressor to be reflected from the change in the liquid supply.
1. Start the motor and operate the ring vacuum compressor. Open the gate valve 1 so that the pointer of the vacuum pressure gauge 16 is between 0.02-0.04 Mpa (gauge pressure).
2. If the water supply is outside the shaft seal, adjust the gate valve so that the reading of shaft seal water pressure gauge 17 is between 0.02-0.04Mpa (gauge pressure).
3. Close valve bypass valve to increase discharge pressure. At this time, the reading of the water supply pressure gauge should be close to the discharge pressure of the vacuum compressor.