The speed of the high-speed refrigerating centrifuge can reach 10,000 rpm to 30,000 rpm. With the performance and structure of the refrigerated centrifuge, the angle turret used in the high-speed refrigerating centrifuge is mostly made of titanium alloy or aluminum alloy. The centrifuge tube is a polyethylene hard plastic product with a cover. Such centrifuges are often used to collect microorganisms, cell debris, cells, large organelles, sulfate precipitates, and immunoprecipitates.
High speed refrigerated centrifuge construction
The centrifuge consists of a housing, a centrifuge chamber, a rotor, a freezer, and a control circuit.
High speed refrigerated centrifuge operation process
1. Set the operating temperature (usually 4 °C, first put the rotor into the centrifugal chamber, pay attention to the rotor to clamp the shaft; close the door, the temperature of the centrifugal chamber begins to drop, the pre-cooling time should be sufficient.
2. Load the sample into a suitable centrifuge tube, balance the weight with both balances, cover the tube and tighten.
◆ Note that the centrifuge tube is only 70% full. Although it is covered, it may leak out due to too strong centrifugal force.
◆ Most of the centrifuge tubes are covered with a lid. Note that the lid of the tube should be balanced.
◆ Centrifuge tubes are usually placed on crushed ice. When removing the balance, wipe off the ice-crushing liquid.
◆ The centrifuge tube that is placed in the order should be equilibrated with another centrifuge tube filled with clean water.
3. Place the well-balanced centrifuge tube symmetrically into the rotor and cover the cover of the rotor, taking care to check for tightness.
◆ If the cover of the rotor is not tightened, it will fall out during centrifugation, causing great damage!
4. Close the centrifuge door and adjust the required speed and time on the instrument panel, for example 10000 rpm, 30 minutes;
◆ Note that the speed used must not exceed the limit of the rotor. The maximum speed is usually written on the rotor. For example, the maximum speed of the 3H24RI is 24000 rpm, but if the centrifuge is too old, it must be lowered.
◆ The speed and time settings should not be too high.
5. After making sure all steps are correct, press the start button to start, the centrifuge will gradually accelerate, and you should monitor it closely.
◆ It is the most dangerous when starting to accelerate. If you find that the sound is wrong or if there is a big vibration, please press stop immediately.
6. Wait until the centrifuge reaches the desired speed and make sure everything is ok before leaving.
7. When the centrifugation is completed, the door should be opened after the rotor is completely still; please take out the centrifuge tube as soon as possible, first observe whether the centrifuge tube is completely, and the position of the sediment, and pour out the supernatant as soon as possible, taking care not to turbid the sediment.
◆ Regardless of the supernatant or precipitation, please use a clean beaker to collect the supernatant to avoid mistakes.
◆ Be careful when dumping the supernatant so as not to pour out the sediment together; if you accidentally mix it together, you must come back again.
◆ If there is a leak in the centrifuge tube, find out the cause and clean the rotor or centrifuge chamber immediately.
8. In the neutral between the two centrifugations, it is not necessary to take out the rotor, but cover the door and do not allow hot air to flow into the centrifuge compartment.
9. After all the use, remove the rotor for cleaning, rinse with tap water, and dry it upside down. The centrifuge door should be opened. After the ice is melted, wipe it and clean it. If any liquid leaks out, wash it with water. Also check back the balance of the balance tube and the table top, it is easy to get dirty, and it should be carefully cleaned before leaving.