Application procedures of the incubator:
1. The incubator should be placed in a clean and tidy, dry and ventilated workshop. 2. Before use, all the control switches on the panel should be in non-working state.
2. Before use, all the control switches on the panel should be in non-working state.
3. Test samples shall be placed on the culture rack. When placed, the test bottles (or utensils) shall be kept at appropriate intervals to facilitate the convection and circulation of cold (hot) air.
4. Switch on the external power, put the power switch in the "on" position, and the indicator light will be on.
5. Select the culture temperature
Next: No Information