Natural Convection Oven
Ideal for everyday use in the processes of drying and sterilization, the Natural Convection Ovens are characterized by their high load capacity and accurate temperature control. With a temperature range reaching 280℃, the SCBON series ovens can handle the temperature requirements of almost any sample that the user will work with. Energy efficiency is a priority for all of SCIENTZ’s heating products! Our controllers provide fast, accurate, and uniform heat displacement. Our oven doors close tightly pressing against airtight sealing. We engineer the best safety features into all our products assuring piece of mind to our customers.
● Direct thermal heating system provide faster heating speed and higher precision control.
● High-precision thermistor temperature sensor provide high accuracy and stability control.
● Nature air convection provide gentle drying and heating with low air turbulences and low noise, perfect for working with materials that are sensitive to airflow such as powders and foils.
● Operating temperatures programmable from 10℃ over ambient to 280℃.
● Built in timer with range set from 1 to 5999 mins.
● Fresh air damper could regulate to most suitable air convection condition.
● With automatic over-temperature alarm system.
● Corrosion-resistant type 304 stainless-steel chambers with coved corners make it easy to clean.
● Convenient to use, microprocessor-controlled touch button operation.
● Large, convenient to read vacuum fluorescent display.
● Low overall energy consumption.
1.2 Cu ft 34 Liters
1.9 Cu ft 54 Liters
4.4 Cu ft 124 Liters
7.8 Cu ft
Ambient+18 ℉ ~536 ℉ , Ambient+10℃ ~280℃
Standard/Max Quantity of Shelves
Max. load per shelf
Internal Dimension (W*H*D)
Packing & Shipping
UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT express are available for your choose which take 3~ 5 days to arrive,and we will offer the tracking number for you to check the status of your items online at any time.
y air cargo which takes about one week to arrive .
y sea which takes about 20-30days to arrive , depending on your actual requirements.